Important! Please read before giving online.
- There is a fee charged to the church associated with each transaction
- Credit Card - 2.9% + $0.50 (no max) per transaction
- Banking ACH - 2.9% + $0.50 (max $5.00) per transaction
- You have the option to pay for transaction fees by checking box to cover the credit card/banking processing fee.
- You may designate your offering by adding a note to the memo line.
- Your profile is linked to your email address. Click the "Login here" button and a temporary login link (no password required, expires after 30 min), will be sent to your email address, allowing you to change your payment method, view your giving history, or update your recurring donation info.
Free alternatives to online giving with cash or check
- Bill Pay (100% of your giving goes to CBC): Have your regular offering deducted from your checking account, either automatically or prompted by you online. See your bank or credit union for details.
- Check (100% of your giving goes to CBC): You can give by check in any worship service, through the mail or bring to the office personally. You can place your check directly in the offering or first place it in an envelope found in the back of the pew.
- Cash (100% of your giving goes to CBC): Cash gifts and offerings should only be given in a worship service (do not send cash through the mail) or brought directly to the office during the week. If you wish for the contribution to be included in a year-end tax statement, be sure to place cash in a filled-out pew envelope.